Yogesh Nathan joins as head of East Africa team
We are delighted to welcome on board, Mr.Yogesh Nathan, a self-starter, with bags of energy, who is always leading the team from the front and who is bold to to take any initiatives when the going gets tough.
He recently joined Ripples IOT Pte Ltd, as a Business Head-MEA. He is a career technology professional in the area of Business Development and General Management with 18 years of experience working on IT (Software and hardware), Telecom and Office Automation products, solutions and services.
Yogesh’s focus will be on supporting new business development opportunities, extending partnerships, and contributing to Ripples IOT growth strategy. He established and maintained relationships with Key Ministries and Government Departments to ensure favourable organizational positioning. He also initiated and managed partnership agreements with key consultants in the Industry thereby augmenting and strengthening the organization’s overall competitive position. He holds a degree in Commerce and a masters degree in Business Administration.
East Africa business operations for logistics, healthcare & industrial automation
We are proud to have such a person who has overseen country operations, undertaken start-up establishment as also commenced ground-up sales operations with different technologies entities in diverse geographies under varying socio-economic and cultural landscapes. He has, in his career had, the opportunity to build, manage and mentor multiple operations teams, including sales teams throughout the years.
His geographical experience spans the markets in the Middle East and African countries namely Oman, Ethiopia, Uganda as well as India.
Other outstanding achievements as a professional;
- Succeed in establishing an operational sales footprint with multiple sales win with top corporate houses for Vicisoft in Oman.
- Established ground up and run the start-up IT/Telecom Solutions Company in tGrove Technologies in Ethiopia.
- Institutionalized maintenance contracts and outsourcing agreements in the Ethiopian Corporate.
- Support landscape resulting in increased service revenues for MFI Trading and Office Solutions by X-times thereof.
- Won the 1st Reprographic outsourcing contract for Pixel Digital Systems with a major consultant in UAE
Call Yogesh Nathan at +250 781 843 966