Warehouse monitoring in logistics management
Offering state of the art cargo management services to customers is imperative for logistics companies to maintain competitive advantage and maintain operational efficiencies to meet the demanding needs of their customers in the manufacturing and distribution industries. IOT logistics platform can allow users to connect all their operations including logistics yard management under one roof
In transit, theft can be reduced to a great extent by deploying our innovative warehouse and cargo monitoring solutions. Our wireless sensor-enabled logistics management system can help medium and large-sized transport companies and logistics operators save millions through improved utilization of warehouse space, better tracking of cargo dispatch, loading, and transit.
Implementing smart warehouses that track and monitor cargo movement and storage will enhance the competitive advantage of firms in the business of logistics management. The completely wireless solutions are easy to deploy and low on maintenance.
The wireless sensor, internet of things (IOT) integrated cargo tracking & anti-theft solution with data analytics module, real-time data interface, and the smart rule engine will help improve supply chain visibility by enabling complete information into the condition, inventory status, and location of cargo inside warehouses and on every connected vehicle. Use our IOT logistics platform for new insights delivered through the customer logistics portal
- Sends alerts on consignment and truck arrival/departure, automatic check-in and check-out at warehouses and yards
- Collects & analyzes data on the condition & location of cargo, machines & trucks to ensure performance
- Provides 24/7 support enabled with a data logging platform and sensor integration using remote connectivity tools
- Shares information on the environment of storage, delivery schedule, parking, traffic with the partners and suppliers
- Logistics yard monitoring – Arrivals, departure, workforce, driver tracking.
- Workflow and productivity monitoring in logistics yard
- Tracking the utilisation of racks in warehouses
- Pallet and bin monitoring with the layout map
- Linking the data with customer production and procurement cycles
Call us to know more about our internet of things enabled logistics yard and warehouse monitoring solutions.