Multi-Currency Financial Accounting
Logistics accounting software that manages Multi-Branch financial accounts in a single click, Numerous reporting options including, Balance sheet and pending payments. Logistics ERP solution that has a complete financial accounting package
Easily manage your finances
Managing financial accounting aspects of any company is a complex process, especially if the company branches are spread across geographical boundaries.
This process becomes even more complex in the transportation and logistics industry. Here there is a high chance of manual errors creeping in while entering the freight invoice details. The overall income and expenses should be tallied automatically on a button click and there should be a provision to capture the complete order details without any errors.
So it is pretty evident you can’t be using MS Excel or similar spreadsheets to manage the same. Implementing efficient logistics accounting software is extremely important for logistics and transport companies. We have designed in-built accounting software for a logistics company
Ripples-FMS Logistics accounting software module
Ripples-FMS features a full-fledged financial accounting module that can give you a widened grip on your financial operations and control. It is a web-based multi-currency and multi-branch module that includes all major functionalities including job costing, general ledger functions, operational costs, due payments and many more. Branches across countries can be monitored, managed and controlled easily with timely reporting features. Ripples-FMS user interface is not at all complex and is easy and simple to use.
- Cash Transfers & Voucher Entry
- Branch wise cash & bank accounts management
- Account wise revenue & expense tracking
- Easy Multi-Currency Switch
- API integrations with third-party applications
- Trial Balance & Balance Sheet
- Profit & Loss Reports
- Ledger wise and Cash Book Reports
- Payment/Receipt approval systems
- Trip Payment Status
- Accurate accounting of revenue and expenses
- Track pending dues and inbound payments from suppliers
- Alerts on payment default after the credit period
- Effective monitoring of user-generated payment/receipt vouchers
- Complete control of cash management
- Trip based accounts management
- Track driver expense usage and initiate settlement
- Take financial decisions based on comprehensive reports on cash flows and cash balances
A good logistics accounting software should be highly flexible and should align with operational & process changes. Proper approval systems and master configurations like tariffs will ensure there are no headaches due to the data entry mistakes from the employees. Drop-in a mail to know more about our accounting software for a logistics company. So, why wait… Contact us now!!!!