Maximum optimization of your resources
Ripples FMS – An innovative logistics automation and monitoring solution, with integrated smart sensors and data analytics to help improve fleet tracking, yard monitoring, inventory management security and compliance
Our logistics automation software, devices, and dashboard are ready for quick deployment inside warehouses, trucks, shipment containers, and small cargo pallets. The transmitted or logged data can be monitored with the help of fixed or mobile readers installed on trucks, containers, customer locations or warehouses. We provide the best logistics software in Asia-Pacific, Africa regions.
Logistics Automation: Features & Benefits
- Information on indoor location, movement of people, material in and out
- Track movement of forklift between storage bays for people safety
- Allow suppliers & customers to track the condition of cargo to the endpoint
- Enable customers to track the location & environment of shipment
- Auto check-in and check out of trucks and equipment at warehouse
- SMS alerts on truck arrival/departure status
- Share relevant information with suppliers, partners
- Product proven, tried, tested and highly configurable to suit most needs
- Cost-effective when compared to traditional inventory tracking solutions
- Absolutely no wiring or infrastructure costs involved.
- 15+ years of domain knowledge in the supply chain logistics industry
- Integrating award-winning tracking devices design in Europe
- Training and implementation services worldwide
- Data logging platform and IoT sensor device integration
- 24-hour support worldwide using remote connectivity tools
The information generated in real-time will transmit operating parameters that can be accessed from our IoT solutions on a secure server environment – choice of cloud or on-premise model. For e.g, your supplier at the production house or operations can monitor the arrival, departure timings while at dispatch and transit. This helps in improved logistics for long term construction projects
Warehouse and yard monitoring
Integrating the logistics solution in warehousing and logistics yards can also help you share excess capacity information within your business cluster or keeping track of spare parts and high-value inventory at the warehouse. Monitoring of key equipment such as chillers, storage racks, air quality, visitor tracking, forklift movement alerts, approaching crane alert and regulatory compliance for workplace safety.
Call for more information on our IOT enabled logistics automation solutions, collaboration tools, fleet tracking solutions and data analytics for warehousing, management software, transportation, logistics & supply chain industries.