Freight logistics portal software
Deploying a logistics customer self service portal software for supply chain and warehousing is important for companies to maintain a competitive advantage and maintain operational efficiencies to meet the demanding needs of digital savvy customers.. A self service logistics portal can allow users to connect all their operations including yard management and logistics inventory under one roof.
In transit, theft can be reduced to a great extent by deploying our innovative warehouse and cargo monitoring solutions. A Logistics Digital twin system can help medium and large-sized freight transport companies and logistics operators save money through improved utilization of warehouse space, better tracking of inventory dispatch, loading, and transit.
Implementing a freight logistics portal solution that tracks and monitors cargo movement and storage will enhance the competitive advantage of firms in the business of logistics management. The completely wireless solutions are easy to deploy and low on maintenance.
logistics customer self service software
Now a days we come across Industrial Internet of things (IOT) integrated cargo tracking & anti-theft solution with data analytics module. A real-time data interface, and the smart rule engine will help detect anomalies in supply chain inventory and operations visibility by enabling complete information into the storage, inventory status, and location of cargo inside warehouses and on every truck. Users of logistics portal software will gain new insights delivered through the customer logistics portal
- Say goodbye to repeated work using excel files in logistics operations
- Sends alerts on consignment and truck arrival/departure, automatic check-in and check-out at warehouses and yards
- Collects & analyzes data on the condition & location of cargo, machines & trucks to ensure performance
- Provides 24/7 support enabled with a data logging platform and sensor integration using remote connectivity tools
- Shares information on the environment of storage, delivery schedule, parking, traffic with the partners and suppliers
- Logistics yard monitoring – Arrivals, departure, workforce, driver tracking.
- Workflow and productivity monitoring in logistics yard
- Tracking the utilisation of racks in warehouses
- Pallet and bin monitoring with the layout map
- Linking the data with customer production and procurement cycles