MIS Reports & Analytics
Full-fledged transportation and logistics management information system inclusive of Separate MIS dashboards for transportation & logistics, Analytics, Deep Learning & Reports – trip wise, business intelligence, Logistics Business Analysis, etc.
Every day, it is a tedious task for a logistics business decision-maker or top management to analyze and summarize data and extract accurate business intelligence & insights. A lot of time is spent on integrating the data across various logistics departments. All of these functionalities can be difficult to be managed by spreadsheet software like excel. An efficient logistics and transport management information system a one-shot solution that helps to summarize, evaluate, analyze and authenticate data from all departments. These data can be used for great insights and help the management make better business decisions to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
Ripples-FMS Logistics Management Information System (MIS)
With the Ripples-FMS logistics MIS dashboard, you can get summarized info of all the logistics & transportation parameters. Our full-fledged and integrated logistics dashboard provides an accurate snapshot of your business. MIS dashboards can be configured user level wise and can provide separate reports based on the same.
- Graphical MIS dashboards with an interactive interface
- Comprehensive logistics business analysis
- Aggregate, analyze, validate and display business data.
- Comparison of present and previous company performance
- Revenue and tonnage performance analysis
- Trip wise profit and loss report
- Insights on industry trends
- Review contribution margins
- Truck breakdowns and accident analysis
- Flexible periodic comparisons – weekly, monthly and yearly
- Drag and drop functionality for individual analysis
- Client engagement methodologies
- Multiple themes for enhanced user experience
Get Deep Insights
- Summarized logistics operations dashboard
- Visualize and optimize logistics operations through advanced data analysis
- Identify trends and patterns in your business
- Accurate data for business decision making
Make Better Business Decisions
- Logistics industry parameters for continuous improvement
- Round the clock visibility into business
- Configure decision parameters relevant to your company
An automated transportation and logistics system should be able to align with the company’s operations flow and growth plans. It should also cater to orders spread across different geographical locations. The logistics management information system should act as a business intelligence tool and also be able to meet the changing demands of the industry So what are you waiting for ?? Call us for more details and info on Ripples-FMS MIS dashboards.