Warehouse tracking, monitoring of cargo
Digital transformation is here to stay and it is no different in the supply chain, logistics and transport industry in Africa and the Asia Pacific regions. Customers want the best of services at the lowest costs. They want to be empowered with information about the valuable cargo you have been entrusted to transport. Factories and distribution centers need realtime information on cargo movement to feed their production and sales requirements to improve supply chain visibility using warehouse tracking solutions. Welcome to Logistics 2.0 !! Our next-generation logistics management software enables fleet & cargo tracking tags, 2G & 4G enabled remote tracking of inventory for modernizing supply chain visibility from the seaport to logistics yard and the final delivery destination.
- Reduce the costs associated with a truck and consignment claims.
- Improve the efficiency in logistics yard.
- Offer logistics self-service portal to your customers
- Reduce the cost of business back-office operations.
- Ascertain the location of your trucks and valuable cargo
- Understand the operating environment under which the goods are transported.
Affordable supply chain visibility solutions
- Implement just in time inventory management
- Low cost of maintenance
- No wiring needed to set up the infrastructure
- Easy to deploy and commission
inventory Tracking in logistics supply chain visibility
With the advent of wireless Bluetooth mesh sensors that run on batteries for years, Logistics cargo and warehouse tracking technology have now become within the budget reach of small and mid-sized transport, logistics and supply chain management companies.
By implementing our warehouse tracking and monitoring technology, supply chain, transport and logistics companies can provide value-added services to customers to move up the value chain and offer premium services.
- The battery life of 10 years with hourly transmission
- Integrated with Ripples-FMS, a cloud-enabled Freight Logistics Software
- Water, dust, and tamper-proof tracking tags for logistics
- Track pallets, trolleys, consignments, inward and outward movement of cargo
- Manage the workflow of trucks and the workforce in the logistics yard.
GSM solutions for supply chain monitoring
2G / 4G SIM-enabled modules now allow cargo / individual pallets loaded inside trucks and containers to be tracked & monitored at a scheduled basis – whether being dispatched by surface transport or ship.
- Tracking raw materials & finished goods – pallets, prefabricated, etc
- Easily locate goods inside a warehouse
- In transit tracking – reducing theft and abuse of cargo
- Global tracking of goods inside shipping containers
- Indoor tracking for warehouses, factories
- Outdoor tracking for logistics yards
- GPS location for outdoor dispatch monitoring
- Track the location of pallets within the logistics yard
- Monitor transit of pallets from the warehouse to distribution & retail centers
- Use of GSM technology for tracking of fleet and cargo across geographies
Call us to know more about our supply chain visibility solutions for transport logistics providers, third-party logistics, distribution, and warehousing centers in Africa, Asia Pacific and other regions